Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I hate decisions. So help me!!! ^_^

Ok, so I got a $25 gift certificate to threadless. And I don't know which shirts I want to buy. So I narrowed it down. If you can give me the top 5 or whatever of you think would be the best, it would be MUCH appreciated. (I hate making decisions).
So yeah, these are they:

City Built on Rock and Roll
I Bought This Shirt
Slinky+Escalator
Origami
Religion is my BFF
PARADE
Chairs listen to music apparently
Spoiler alert
Bear hugs are often fatal
Play records
Life is lika a...
Career plans at 5
Stop destroying our planet
Follow your <3

Please help me!!!! ^_^

2 comments:

Ashley said...

my top 3
slinky+escalator
religion
origami
:P
-ashley(that one from canada) :P

thatzak said...

I've narrowed it down to slink + escalator, religion, and bear hugs.

The spoiler one is just cruel and I want to buy it for myself =P