Friday, February 6, 2009

Scariest experience of my life.

Honestly, I'm not going to disclose what actually happened. If you know me well enough and have my Skype, I will most likely tell you. But today was one of the most traumatic moments of my life.



I'm just happy she's getting better. Seeing her in any pain like that just makes me want to cringe.
I stayed with her for 7 hours today and helped clean her up a bit, seeing as she looking a mess.

I feel really bad for her boyfriend though. He goes to another school so he didn't hear as soon as he could and he's really broken about it. We never really talked before but I sat with him for 5 hours today and just talked to him on the phone. I honestly believe he is legitimately in love with her.

I was so scared for her.



Sorry for the vagueness, just this isn't my place to tell really. I just felt the need to post something.

I won't be online much for the next week or so. Sorry guys, IRL friends take precedence atm.

No comments: